Co-Head of School – 2 days a week
Leadership Pay scales (£39,965 – £41,989) (pro-rata)
Year 5/6 Class Teacher – 3 days a week
Main Pay scale – Upper Pay scale (£23,720 – £39,406) (pro-rata)
Chiddingly Primary School are looking for a Co-Head of School to also teach Year 5/6 for 3 days a week.
Chiddingly Primary School is a rural school, passionate about its children and their everyday learning. The Governors and the Executive Head Teacher wish to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and highly motivated leader with the knowledge, vision and personal qualities to embed the school’s recent achievements and successes and move it forward in its next phase of development.
We can offer you:
- A dynamic and creative environment that supports and enhances our vision and ethos
- The opportunity to make a real contribution to school development
- Dedicated leadership time and a strong commitment to your professional career development
- High achieving, well-behaved and enthusiastic children
We are keen to appoint someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour and has previously had a strong impact on Year 6, using the current curriculum
- Will work as part of a strong leadership team to drive and lead school improvement
- Has vision, energy, honesty and loyalty and can inspire and motivate staff and children
- Has experience of successful leadership and management
- Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
We would warmly welcome visits to our school – for more information please contact us on 01825 872307 or by email email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services and complete a Childcare Disqualification Application form.
Closing date for applications: Friday 29th March 2019 at 12pm